What Page of Search Am I On is a free SEO tool and rank tracker for webmasters to determine on what search results page their site is listed for a given query.
It’s a simple to use tool and best of all, free.
How Does It Work?
Enter your keyword and URL then press Search. The tool will search through Google SERPs and show you which page of Google your webpage ranks on. The tool lacks charts, reporting and multiple keyword tracking like SerpBook but is great for quickly checking where your website ranks.
Pros and Cons
- Great for checking search engine position rankings on Google Fast
- Shows you exactly which Page your website ranks on
- Doesn’t show search rankings for Yahoo! or Bing
- Lacks charts and keyword tracking
- Doesn’t let you create an account and save your keywords for later user
If you’re only interested in checking Google rankings, then What Page of Search Am I On is a good free Google serp rank tool for your needs.